Canada's Mikael Kingsbury and Justine Dufour-Lapointe swept World Cup dual moguls events Saturday night at Deer Valley Resort.

Kingsbury beat Dylan Walczyk of Rochester, New York, 21-14 in the final. Kingsbury won the moguls Friday night.

"I'm very happy the way I skied today," Kingsbury said. "Even though I had some fever last night and wasn't feeling very well this morning, I'm happy the way the way I skied anyway."

Dufour-Lapointe topped Hannah Kearney of Norwich, Vermont, 19-16.

"I'm just so happy when you feel like you're almost there. I can't explain myself right now," Dufour-Lapointe said. "Hannah won in Calgary and she's my biggest competitor maybe right now and now I win in her country and I'm really happy with myself."

Kearney is retiring at the end of the season.

"Today I got to ski five runs under the lights here at Deer Valley, so that's a nice way to end my career on Champion," Kearney said.

Kingsbury and Dufour-Lapointe lead the World Cup standings.